Why You Must Visit Picturesque North Goa This Christmas Eve?
Goa, located alongside the Konkan coast, is one of most popular tourist spotsenticing tourists from all across the globe. For hundreds of years, it was under the Portuguese rule which is perhaps why the Portuguese culture is mirrored intensely in Goan way of living.
The diverse culture and a relaxed lifestyle is what make it one of the most popular holiday spots in the country. Undeniably, Goa tourism is a flourishing industry because of its marvellous beaches, flora and fauna, and world heritage architecture. The city is divided into North Goa and South Goa, with both regions offering tourists with plenteously amount of picturesque sites and beautiful beaches, not to forget delectable food and drinks.
There are more than 20 beaches across the state. North Goa brags more number of beaches than South Goa. You can just book your North Goa resort and enjoy exploring the places.
- Calangute: It is a beach everybody loves to go as soon as they land in Goa. Situated in North Goa, you will always find this buzzing with people. It is located around 15 km from Panaji. Moreover, this beach is even spread over 7km of area and is rightly called as Queen of beaches. So, when you decide to plan a visit to Goa this time makes sure you book rooms in Luxurious North Goa resort near by this beach.
- Miramar: This stunning beach is situated at a distance of 3 km from Panaji. While going to this place, you can even see the famous Fort Aguada from this beach across river Mandovi. This beach is very much commercialized relatively to other beaches in the surrounding area. You can find out a great deal of high end North Goa resort nearby this beach.
- Sinquerim: Located at a distance of 13 km from Panaji, it is another famous beach in Goa. You can find a17thcentury old fort which was refurbished into a reformatory few years ago. You can enjoy a host of outdoor facilities like parasailing, water skiing, scuba diving, fishing and windsurfing.
- Dona Paula beach: It is one of the most famous tourist destinations. It is located on beautiful sea expanse covering Panaji, Miramar & Dona Paula. Most of the Bollywood movies are shot at Dona Paula beach and it is an appropriate location for shooting due to its tranquillity, peacefulness and splendour.
- Vagator: Vagator beach is situated about 20 km away from Panaji and is a favourite spot among holiday makers for night long parties. It is one of the uneven beaches in Goa, and you have to hike through the uneven rocks to reach the ocean. There is also a flea market on top of the sea cliff where you can buy clothes and common items.
Plan a visit to Goa and book your rooms in North Goa resorts which are nearby all these above mentioned beaches. Enjoy the night long parties this Christmas and New Year’s Eve.