It’s Time To Fly To Some Amazing Airports In India
Have you ever thought of taking a look of some amazing airports in India in real life? India possesses some incredible airports which will blow your mind. Here is a brief description of those.
The airport transportation network has developed hugely from past decades and a large number of people rely on airport and airlines. There travel and tourism of the country are growing at a rapid pace. The airways effectively fulfill the needs of many travellers. Besides, many national airports there are 20 international airports in the country.
This article talks about the 5 amazing airports you will fall in love with.
1) Dabolim Goa: Goa, the beach state possesses a marvellous airport. The runway amidst the picturesque landscape is the attraction. The airport offers a spectacular view of the Arabian Sea. With cafeteria and shops, Dabolim Goa International Airport is amazingly placed and maintained. Check cheap air tickets and pick an appropriate flight to fly to Goa and enjoy your beach holiday.
2) Jubbarhatti Airport, Shimla: With a single runway, the mountain top was cut down and levelled to make it. The Jubbarhatti Airport on a hilltop offers a majestic view of the Himalayan ranges. Shivalik, Dhauladhar and Pir Panjal, the sight of these ranges makes your trip complete.
3) Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport, Leh: With a long name, this airport is the highest airport in the world. Situated at 10,682 ft above the sea level, Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport is a must visit airport. The cold desert Leh proudly holds this airport.
4) Agatti Airport, Lakshadweep: Amidst the Indian Ocean, Agatti Airport is situated on a small island. The beautiful Agatti Airport with its stunning surrounding offers a dreamlike picture. Built in between blue ocean, Agatti Airport is the pride of Lakshadweep.
5) Lengui Airport, Mizoram: North-east is always beautiful. The Lengui airport is a unique one with hilly streams running underneath. An optical illusion is created here because of the table top structured runway. However, amidst the carpeted lush mountain, Lengui Airport is a delight for travellers.
Besides, being built in an amazing location, the airport is bestowed with all the modern amenities as well. It is a pleasure to take a tour of these airports. However, all other airports in India have something unique in its concept and structure. Travel to any of them and observes its charm. Spicejet airlines, IndiGo and Air India are some of the very popular airways. All the above mentioned places are also considered as an important tourist destination. The places have several attractions. Don’t just soak in nature, but also dig into some interesting spots from each town. So, what are you waiting for, just plan and fly!!